Bioplastics are biodegradable materials that are manufactured using microorganisms, renewable raw materials, petrochemicals, or combinations of all three.
Considered as the answer to traditional plastic which contaminates the environment and harms wildlife, bioplastics are 100% degradable, just as strong, resistant and versatile. It is already used in industries such as agriculture, medicine and packaging.
The demand for bioplastics is expected to continue growing as both consumers and companies become more aware of the dangers of plastic waste.
Advantages of bioplastics
The growth of the global bioplastics market is due to the many advantages that bioplastics offer. These include:
- The reduction of one’s carbon footprint
- Saves energy during the production process
- The production process reduces non-biodegradable waste which harms the environment
- Bioplastics manufacturing do not use non-renewable resources
- Bioplastics are free of harmful additives such as phthalates and bisphenol A
- Bioplastics used in the food packaging industry do not change the flavor and smell of the food
Global Bioplastics Market Reports
The latest research on the global bioplastics market all project growth in this sector.
This report covers a 12 year period of trend and forecast in the Bioplastics Packaging Market. Detailed insights on market dynamics are available in this report to enable informed business decisions based on the current opportunities in this sector.
The Asia-Pacific region seems to have the fastest growing bioplastics and biopolymers market. Factors that are driving this growth include the increasing population and purchasing power, as well as consumers’ preference for eco-friendly plastic products.
According to this report, the key players in the Bioplastic Packaging Market are:
- Arkema S.A.
- BASF SE
- Braskem S.A
- Innovia Films, Ltd
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Metabolix, Inc.
- Novamont S.p.A, LLC
- The Dow Chemical Company
Similar to other sectors, the Bioplastic Packaging Market has also been impacted by COVID-19. Changes in operations and processes were present in 2020 due to the pandemic. However, 2021 is projected to be a better year for the bioplastic packaging market players as businesses and operations resume.
For the full report, head over to: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/1178/bioplastic-packaging-market.html
Emergen’s Bioplastics Market By Type (Biodegradable, Non-Biodegradable), Distribution Channel, Application (Packaging, Textile, Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods, Agriculture, Building & Construction), Forecasts to 2027 projects that the bioplastics market will be worth as much as USD25.27 Billion by 2027 according to the current analysis.
This rapid growth is due to the demand in end user applications in packaging, textile, automotive and transportation as well as building and construction. Additionally, there are also government initiatives and subsidies to promote growth in this sector.
Key highlights of this report include:
- The announcement of the development of formable film by Teijin Ltd. in February 2018. Made from PLA bioplastic, the film is gasoline resistant and can substitute chrome plating.
- The development of Polyethylene Furanoate (PEF), a biodegradable bioplastic that should be available commercially by 2023.
- The global production capacity of bioplastics in 2018, which was over 2.1 million tons. Europe accounted for a quarter of global bioplastics production.
According to this study, key participants in the global bioplastic market include:
- BASF SE
- Biome Plastics
- Total Corbion
- Plantic Technologies
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Novamont SPA
- Toray Industries
For a free sample copy of this report, you can head to https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/169
The ‘Global Bioplastics Market Share, Size, Industry Report, provides insights on growth factors and strategies, detailed analysis of the market structure as well as factors that affect market growth.
According to this report, the top key players in the global bioplastics market include:
- Teijin Ltd.
- Toray Industries
- Toyota Tsusho
- M&G Chemicals
- PTT Global Chemical Public Company Ltd.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- NatureWorks LLC
- BASF SE
- Futerro SA
- I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Corbion N.V.
- Solvay SA
Head over to https://aimarketreport.com/requestSample/PostId/3317?utm_source=ksu&utm_medium=Djay for the full report.
Entitled ‘Global Bioplastic Utensils Market Research Report 2021’, Research Foretell’s report provides a systematic approach to the current as well as the prospective scenario of the bioplastic market. According to this report, the global bioplastic utensils market in 2020 was valued at USD39 million and is projected to hit USD48 million by 2027.
Key features of this report include:
- The market size, regional market share, historic market from 2015 to 2019 and forecasted market from 2020 to 2026.
- Detailed insight in company share analysis, key market developments as well as key strategies.
- Market drivers, restraints, unmet needs and trends
- Recent innovations and key developments as well as startup details that are taking place in the market.
- Market entry strategies as well as regulatory frameworks
- The socio-political environment impact and technology advancements and/or innovations in this market.
- Necessary financial, economic and social factors that are relevant to the industry
For first hand information and inputs from industry experts and industry participants you can request sample copy of this report at https://www.researchforetell.com/reports/42635/bioplastic-utensils-market—global-outlook-and-forecast-2021-2027/request
Reports and data
According to Reports and Data’s Bioplastic Packaging Market Study, By Type (Flxible, Rigid), By Material Type (Starch Blend, Polylactic Acid, Polyhydroxyalkanoates), By End Users (Raw Material Suppliers/Buyers, Manufacturers, Agriculture), Forecasts to 2026, the Global Bioplastics Packaging Market that was valued at USD5649.5 million will reach USD24289.9 million by 2026.
Key highlights of the report include:
- Statistics on the bioplastic market based on region and country, including historical data (2016 – 2017), base year data (2018) and forecasted years (2019-2026)
- Market size estimation
- Pricing strategies and policies of regional competitors
- Market share analysis of key industry players
- Demand and supply gap analysis
- Strategic recommendations for new start-ups
- Market trends of the bioplastic sector, including drivers, constraints, opportunities, treats and recommendations.
Key players in the industry identified in this report include:
- Nature works LCC
- Innovia Films
- Mitsubishi Plastics Inc
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Evonik Industries
- Cardia Bioplastic Packaging
- Dow Chemical Company
- Novamont, Metabolix Inc
Applications of bioplastics in this report include:
- Food and beverages Market
- Consumer Goods Market
- Cosmetic Personal Care Market
- Pharmaceuticals Market
- Agriculture and Horticulture Market
- Textiles Market
If you wish to have the full report, head over to https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioplastic-packaging-market
With the increasing demands for bioplastics, it is not surprising that the global bioplastic markets is projected for growth in the next few years. This young and developing market has enormous potential and with increasing consumer awareness, the surge of bioplastic demand will only continue in an upward trend.
To learn more about bioplastics, check out our articles on the 5 Important Types of Bioplastics and Their Recipes and Bioplastics – Top 5 Commercial Uses